Friday, July 10, 2009

AIKO IS FINE!

SO WONDERFUL NEWS:

THE LITTLE FLUFFY MONSTER IS OK!
I am so relieved. I met with the vet yesterday around 4:00pm. My boss was really cool and let me go early. My sister Rene brought him to the office and I went straight there early so that I could fill out his paperwork.
The vet and everyone showed him off to everyone in the back... they did a thorough check of him. They noted nothing out of the oridinary.

They did ask me to bring back a fecal sample sometime. They said if his loose stools didn't clear up to bring it back sooner. However if they cleared up I could bring it back in a couple of weeks. They want to check it for parasites and stuff.
He didn't get any vaccinations, as it was too early. They gave me a nice little puppy pack and a vaccination schedule. I got a dewormer to give the little guy on the 19th of this month. He can't have it until then because he just had one on 07/05.
I REALLY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE IS 16 WEEKS! I want to take him walking!!!

0 comments: