Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aiko Bites

SOoooooo.

Lil Aiko has a little mean streak to him.

He does NOT want to be cuddled. (Damn It)

Oh well, I suppose I can understand this. I've been reading on some forums about ways to stop the biting though. He doesn't bite so hard that he breaks the skin which is good.

Regardless of the biting I still adore him. I'm trying to give him some more puppy space, since we've been smothering him.

Today he was playing with Frankie (my parents Lab/Pit mix) VERY CUTE. LOL. Then he was chasing the greyhound, Victoria.


I'm honestly feeling a little discouraged about Aiko's biting. I've been trying some things and he still does it. I guess I should give it some time. I'm just anxious... lol... I really hope I can get him over it. I love him and really don't want to be bitten constantly... ouchies. I'm visiting these forums and I talked to the breeder... they say he just needs more space.

0 comments: