Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Toe Fetish?!

This lil boy likes to play. I mean he will play for hours on end. By himself with people with the other dogs (they get tired of him easily) and then with his toys. I love it! Sooo much energy. I really can't wait to take this little guy on walks. He will have a blast.

This morning before work he was overly excited. Why? I'm not sure. He sure wanted to play... and it wasn't with his toys... or with our hands. He LOVES FEET. Specifically... he likes to bite toes. Now.. toes are sensitive, and I will yelp "Ouch!" or "Owie" and he will calm down a little then start liking them, which tickles like mad! I push him away, and he comes back, I push him away and he comes back again. ITS HILARIOUS.

I just have to be really careful and not step on the little guy. It's funny how we keep finding out all these little quirks to him. He's got an awesome personality this little beast.

I think we are getting the biting thing under control finally. We'll see how the next few days pan out. I think now that I've been working less he's finally calming down.

Today he was "sitting" really well and he's learned "stay" today, and he's getting MUCH better at "Come". So his training is progressing :D. YEY!!

0 comments: