Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Aww

Lil Aiko was such a doll yesterday.

He was a little grumpy when I got home, and bit me again >:( This time it broke the skin. However he kissed it and made it better :P. Right after he did it, he licked my finger as if saying he was sorry. After that his whole attitude changed.

I took him outside in the front yard to play. He LOVED it.

I got some great pictures of us :)!! I can't even express how much I love this little turd. Even when he bites me. It's so cute. I've been so excited all day to get home and see him. I want to take him outside again. Maybe go on a car ride. He likes the car. I wanted to go to Petsmart... but I haven't gotten paid yet. So I suppose that will be tomorrow.

I'm going to add these to the slide show plus the tons of others. :) I JUST ADORE THIS LIL BOY!!!!!!




0 comments: