Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tired...

I didn't get to play with this little guy too much. I spent most of my Saturday at work... :(

My brother was watching him for me though. I am lucky he is around and willing. Kaitlynn (my daughter) went to work with me. I begged my boss to let me take him in with me since it was a Saturday... she said yes finally... but said she was really mad about it. So I opt'ed to leave him home. T_T

I spent a lot of time browsing on some forums since it was a slow day... I got into a fight on the Dog Forums. I'm tired of people trying to insinuate that Aiko is not from a reputable breeder, when I know he is!! It's like twice now someone has stated in some off topic way that "only a reputable breeder..." GRRR.

- MOMMY RAGE -

Aiko bit me tonight. He was mad I picked him up. He didn't break the skin.... I'm hoping it isn't a normal thing...

0 comments: