Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So I havent had much time to post the last week. It was my birthday but I ended up working a very full 40+ hour week, and then lots of errands and such made it a little difficult to find extra time to play around on the computer.

I ended up getting a new camera for my birthday so, YEY! More pictures of Aiko and his human sisters! I have a couple of cute ones to share today.

Lil Aiko has his first play date with my best friends dog. They played together sooooo well. I can't wait until they can get together again. I've never seen Aiko so excited!! He was a bouncing little ball of fuzz. I got a couple of cute pictures (with my phone) playing in some pants that my 2 year took off. Its way cute. Going to post those as well.

My aunt was out of town and Aiko and I took her to the airport. Aiko loves car rides. Yey! I have a little road buddy.

::NOTE TO SELF:: Let him go pee outside before long trip.

On the way home Lil Aiko couldn't hold it, and I knew he was trying... he ended up peeing ALL over me and his new purse. (YES I GOT HIM A PURSE) I thought it would be easier to sneak him into places if he was in it. I just gotta train him to stay in it. Right now.. he keeps jumping out...

On our way home from picking my aunt up, we stopped and had lunch at this Gourmet Burger restaurant in Petaluma. Lil Aiko loved it. He sat in my lap and looked over the menu with me.... and then the waitress gave him his own dish of water.. (so cute) We sat outside with other people who had dogs. It was awesome.
Lil Aiko got his last set of Parvo vaccinations last week. So I am happy. Only 3ish more weeks and I can start taking him for walks!



0 comments: